Monday, September 19, 2016

The alarm

Today we had to write about a short clip we watched. Our goal was to describe IN DETAIL what we saw. This was just a practice so then when we wrote our own stories, we know how to write in detail and don't forget to leave things out. It helps the reader get a picture in their head, like a movie, of what I am writing.

This is the clip we used.
(Only the first 1 minute - about the boy sleeping through his alarms)



This is what I wrote.

The genteel breeze were blowing the open window the curtains were swaying  side to side the radio showed 6: 59 am the radio showed 7 : 00 and said good morning then the radio played guitar

Do you think I have described what happened in lots of detail?
Please leave me a comment to let me know if I did achieve my goal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment